View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 07:14 AM   #6
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Try a mains charger, Kenny. The malfulnction kicking in just after the accident you had might be sheer coincidence. I had all the problems you describe when I used to charge by USB. On sound advice here, I bought a mains charger and everything's been fine and dandy ever since (the 505 batter meter is misleading). I paid a lot for an international charger, but you should be able to pick one up cheaply in the US. Good luck. Neil
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbus View Post
You don't need to buy the very expensive specific charger, a PSP charger will do the same job and plug into your reader via the round charge socket.

You can not mains charge via the usb other than by connection to an active computer.
Right. I'm thinking it may have been just coincidence as it seems to be working fine now.....will keep watching it.

Thanks Guys!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote