View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 08:31 AM   #1
GeorgeYellow
Enthusiast
GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!GeorgeYellow is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Nook, Kindle
non-BN reader with similar to 'Read-in-Store"

The 'Read-in-Store' feature was one of the most tragically undersold features of the BN ecosystem, and yet my main reason to buy their readers.

It (mostly) worked, even this year (when it's read "just outside" the store).

Further, it supported reading any chapter of the available books; and it had an amazing selection, including technical books.

As I look to Amazon or Kobo, is there anything similar for ebook tasting?

I know both Kobo and Amazon have "unlimited" programs, but are these comparable in terms of selection?
GeorgeYellow is offline   Reply With Quote