View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 10:00 AM   #466
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by fendesa View Post
hello, I can ask you a big favor, I spent years after the kindle to kobo (has a bad dictionary of Italian) by chance do you have, or do you know where to find a more complete Italian dictionary? Thank you

This is the link in this forum where to download Kobo dictionaries.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=196931

To avoid that, when You synchronize, the better dictionary will be replaced with the useless one You should apply one patch, I use "Change dicthtml strings to micthtml" if You use it rename the dictionary You want use as micthtml-it.zip.

There is another patch, more complicated, that let You use more than one dictionary for a language.

Last edited by ps67; 10-29-2018 at 10:03 AM.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote