View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #11
stormcloude
Groupie
stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eBookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Because it's a lot easier to find in a thread like this. Also, we've had flooding of free/bargain eBooks in the past. This just makes it easier. Plus, with different threads based on book genre makes it easy to find what you like.

Ah. For me it's much easier to just skim the subject lines instead of having to open each post and read it looking for the specific thing I'm interested in. Plus the updates are at the top of the list, not the bottom where I've got to read through the whole post again to find where I left off. Thanks for the answer.