View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #23890
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
It tasted weirder Actually I wanted to make cookie milkshake but there wasn't any ice cream left.

Just water now.
Hehe Nice try though, very original

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Coke Zero #1 in my cup.

Hmm.. with that much open space you could move the table and sofas to clear space to have a dance!
I can already picture the parties we'll have there

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Looking good Iridal. When are you hoping the work will start?

Rooibos in my cup.
It's very early stages, we just got the first designs. We're hoping to start in the fall, but quite possibly we'll only start working some time next year
We just really want to take the time to get the design right. Although our architect did a great job with the first designs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Coke Zero #2 in my cup.

I feel remarkably untravelled compared to you lot.

Jasmin green tea in my cup. BF off to work (one of the few sundays every year when he has to work), so I'm curled up on the couch with the cats and a book
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote