View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 02:49 AM   #23882
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
Chicken soup, sparkling water and brandy. So miserable
Get well soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Congrats, Durrant. Get well soon, KK, pooh and Prof Crash (am I missing someone else?).

@ Prof Crash: it's the rule, that one is. I found that out after many time asking myself what the middle part's supposed to mean

A trip to pagodas today. Took some shots
Nice pictures Anh! Good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
Smoothie: oreos, unsweetened milk, banana.
Smoothie with oreo's That sounds ... weird

I'm finally feeling better. Niocitran, pure vitamin C in liquid form, has saved my life! I'm starting this sunday with a mug of minty green tea while BF is still in bed.

(We made a sketch of the house design we like best so far! It really gives a better 'feel' of how it would be to live there. See picture attached )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bruinbuik 25-02 001G.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	434.2 KB
ID:	102246  
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote