View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:14 AM   #14851
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool L.W. Patricks & Cassandra Clare

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I finished reading Two Ghosts and liked it a lot. It told me a story about the initial introduction of a major character in the Hollows series. Interestingly it was, as you'd expect in a short story, concise, but still didn't scrimp on details and descriptions and was even divided into 8 chapters. For $0.99 it was a great buy and you get 3 more stories (potentially introducing you to 3 more authors) in the bargain.

Now on to a book I stumbled on from a post on mobilreads. This person's avatar was the cover of a book he (or she) wrote and I found it on amazon in the prime free lending library (its for sale price was only $3.99). So I'm going to give it a try.
I finished L.W. Patricks' Shadow of Wrath and enjoyed it though it was a little darker than I might have liked. I liked it enough so that I'll probably read his next book when it's released.

I was looking at videos on YouTube and found a trailer for a movie to be released next summer called City of Bones and thought to myself, 'That's the first of Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series'. So I decided to read it next.

Last edited by alansplace; 12-13-2012 at 02:17 AM. Reason: fix text
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote