View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
SquareTrade warranty - how does a claim work?

I have a square trade warranty for all of my Nooks. My newest STR is frozen and I can't get it to charge (although the light is green) or restart at all. It seems to be just dead. Now my B&N warranty is good for another couple weeks and I was going to exchange it. But (and this is a big but) I will get a refurbished Nook, not a new one. I keep my things in mint condition. You couldn't even tell mine is used. If I go through ST I get a refund on what I paid, correct? I paid the original $139 not the $79 price. And I am honestly wondering if I want another as I have read of tons of problems like this with the STR.

So does anybody know if I can do a refund through ST withing the first year of manufacturer warranty? Or do I have to wait until after my warranty is up? I bought the full accidental coverage. I am worried if I wait that maybe ST will have a loophole to get out of it. Anybody either got a replacement unit or a check for what they paid?

Thanks.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote