View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 09:20 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
We'll find out shortly. I've got two Secure Mobipocket ebooks -1 Fictionwise purchase and 1 Mobipocket purchase - that I'm hoping to read on my Cybook as soon as I get the proper updated firmware. No, I don't know what the process is or what the status of implementing the 'register of the Cybook' is.

Sorry.

Derek
So how do you purchase a MobiPocket format book now for your Cybook? Either you have to know your PID or you have to have software to allow you to make the purchase. If you are using MobiPocket Desktop for Windows, then there is a place that shows your reading devices and their PID. Plug in the Cybook and have a look and see if it shows. If it shows, then I know for sure you can use a MAC or Linux to purchase Mobi format books from some vendors at least.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote