View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 04:23 PM   #1
kgjones
kgjones began at the beginning.

Device: None
Trying to Upload my Ebook to KDP

kgjones

Device: None
Hi there, I am trying to upload my ebook to KDP and every time I try to upload it in every different format (because ppl seem to be arguing what is the best/only format to use). Every time I get to the point of uploading the book it keeps saying

"We encountered a problem while processing your file. This error is common with MOBI files created by unauthorised Amazon conversion tools. Please upload your book in a different format or use one of our supported conversion tools. Refer to our formatting guide for more information"

I have used calibre and followed online instructions and YouTube videos but I keep getting the same message at every upload. I am a total technophobe and once the jargon starts I am lost, it was advertised as really simple and until this point it was!!!
I am lost and don't have the luxury of money to spend on this hence the ebook. I have spent 5 years righting my saga and another hurdle is killing me!!!!

Can anyone who has encountered this or knows the resolution please advise in lamens terms. I would be eternally grateful

Kevin
kgjones is offline   Reply With Quote