View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 03:07 PM   #4
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Quote:
Originally Posted by pondscum View Post
You "definitely cannot" use an e-ink device without a cover?
I'm guessing that he meant you definitely should not use an e-ink device without a cover, and I would agree on the general principal that accidents happen, and always when you're least prepared for them. A cover is cheap insurance. I would also rather not have to deal with the front cover flap but I regularly stuff mine into my backpack where it'll get scratched without that so I consider it an acceptable annoyance. Fortunately the cover flap may also put the device to sleep when you close it so there is that as well.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote