View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 06:35 PM   #13
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
This bug happened well before IOS 13, when Kris was still maintaining Marvin, and I posted about it at the time. It happens on my IPad mini too, and is the one thing I wish could be fixed. The longer the chapter is, the worse the bug is. It seems to be related to the minor adjustments Marvin makes when it reflows the chapter on initialisation, which screws up the location. Long chapters can be many pages out.
Thank you for the explanation. Wonder what changed considering Marvin 2/Classic didn't have this problem and still doesn't even on iPadOS 13.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote