View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 01:57 PM   #6
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Yes, but it is best for my way of reading. I've tried all the others anyone mentions and Mapleread SE came the closest, but it drives me crazy not to see the time in the header and trying to get the correct set showing takes me some time to figure out (putting books in sets and then getting them to show up). I'm sure I'd get used to it, but I so much prefer Marvin - so intuitive. If the getting to right page works with the X closing mentioned above, I'll keep using it until I can't anymore.
I'm in the same boat - nothing comes close to Marvin for my needs.

Easy to manage, easy to backup, loads of options, no monthly subscription.... but yeah we'll have to move on once it hits an iOS that it won't work under
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote