View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 04:40 PM   #10
GiulioP
GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GiulioP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
The Sony has the best support for dictionaries, especially if you want translations. The 350, 650, and 950 all have touchscreens and come with 10 dictionaries preloaded. The choices are US and UK English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, and Italian. You set the default dictionary in the device options, but you can also switch dictionaries from within the book for a specific word.
thank you polly, from the description you made the 950 is the one which is closer to my needs, since it's the only one by sony who has WIFI.
Is the touchscreen only for the pen or can it be used by fingers?
could you post some screenshot please?
Is it possible to buy it in europe? (austria or italy....)
it should also have a better screen than Cybook orizon (maybe I'll ask the same question in the section of this forum of this ebook reader )

I've already thought that browsing the screen with buttons (with the kindle i.e.) is very time consuming.... I can't imagine how it can be equal to a touchscreen...
and the other thing I don't like about the kindle is that you must buy from them and it does not support Epub...
GiulioP is offline   Reply With Quote