View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 07:43 AM   #163
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_S View Post
Just to mention, one time I tried to change settings of nickel editing it's config file. For some reason change didn't take 2 or 3 times, I was confused as you now.

I think you need to make change and restart, then check to see if it's actually recorded (saved). Why this happens, can't say, but had similar experience.
That's not my experience. I frequently make changes to the config file and they always take affect when I disconnect. There probably is some setting that needs a restart, but I can't think of one.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote