View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 06:50 PM   #7
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Memo sent to all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
That is a very good idea. In fact, it's how most companies handle support. Each support request gets a "ticket" number, and it's status is tracked, and escalated as necessary - and it cannot get "lost".
Dear jusmee:

I copied your post and put my own suggestion for the email logging. I thank you for always be will;ing to help others and I see you as a guy always willing to chime in with a helping word. So, I am grateful that you responded well. I think it helps every now and then to remind Customer Support that they get a lot of applause... but they also slip up now and again.

Realize that in these times of scam emails and viruses, we are told by Admin to please be careful NOT to open suspicious emails. If there is no subject line then it very well might be discarded. I urge all people emailing support@astak.com to please include a subject line such as: a problem I posted on MobileRead Forum or End User question from MobileRead Forum. If you do not get a response... check to be sure that the email address is correct. Please, all, do not assume that the error is Astak. Help us to help you by including a subject line and assuring that you emailed properly.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote