View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Very detailed jetBook review with many pictures

Ectaco jetBook review with many pictures and comments available on
www.geardiary.com website now:

With all of the hullabaloo over the Amazon Kindle 2’s recent release, one might think that there were no other eBook readers on the market; not so! Those who eschew DRM protection and who can do without the convenience of an online content store (I’m thinking of Amazon’s and Sony’s, specifically) should pay particular attention to the Ectaco jetBook, a reading device capable of handling .txt, .pdf, .fb2, .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp, and MP3 file formats. According to literature I picked up at CES, EPUB format is expected in Q1 2009.

more details:

http://www.geardiary.com/2009/03/09/...device-review/

My opinion as jetBook user that it is most professional jetBook review available at this moment.

Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote