View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 11:26 AM   #128
orange!
Born to be wild
orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle K3 wi-fi, Nexus 7 + Aldiko
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinpars View Post
I did also (after reading this post a few weeks back). Been very happy with it - got the Navy color.
I thought a color might be distracting, so I got the black. My better half got the navy; it is not distracting at all and looks very classy. I'm trying to work out a trade but my better half isn't going for it.

The quality isn't super--for example, the cutout isn't square--but it's adequate, and for $10 it's hard to complain.
orange! is offline   Reply With Quote