View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:16 PM   #34
Awak
Wuxia Novels Fan
Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
knc1:

Thanks for your advices, I have learn something from it. Thanks again!

twobob:

I have problem of using KUAL. When I choose an item on the menu, it just display a line very quickly at the bottom of the screen and then disappear. But nothing is executed - I suspect I get the application directory structure wrong inside the "extension" directory...

I have no problem of putting the source code on the internet as the Chess Engine is GNU license anyway, but need some time to learn how to do it - Such as setting up an account on github.com wed site and put the code there...

However, one thing should note: The original code is compiled under Unix environment, I have changed the building process to Window environment and hence the post-compile scripts are different, hope people don't mind about it....

Just curiously, do you guys running "cgwin" or actually has a Linux hard disk partition in your PC to develop programs?
Awak is offline   Reply With Quote