View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:06 AM   #4
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
good advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
The devil's in the detail. The specific sorts of error you receive may suggest what's going on, but (assuming the error is coming from the recipient end) your choices generally come down to: retry, find a new address to send to, find some other form of contact (telephone, snail-mail etc.).
thanks gmw. Yeah, through being so focused on on-line stuff I forgot about other avenues. Somebody here got me a lot of good contact stuff so I think I'm in good shape. Appreciate it.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote