View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
New KF in respect to Amazon Video or Audible

First not sure if this does not belong in the Kindle Fire section of here as a discussion of the announcment and pending release of the device. I suspect I goof'd and it it belongs in the KF section.

My question is about the 4G LTE devices. Given the palty 250MB/mo included in the $50 one-time fee and the fact more and more wireless providers are not counting downloads from their VOD services, has any indication been made that Amazon streaming content VOD/Audible/Music will not be subject to the cap on bandwidth? Perhpas it might be added as a perk within the Amazon Prime membership?

If this is the case, for me, the 4G LTE KF 2's becomes a more reasonable value. Could easily be rolled into an Amazon Prime when combined with adding the 4G LTE service. I know it would make the KF LTE's look better to me if the whole package offered unlimited Amazon content access over 4G. In fact for me it would be a good enough value to basically reduce my distaste for the cost of the device to fretting over about $100. That would easily be justified for me if the Amazon content was not subject to the cap on 4G.

However I doubt this will be the case given Amazon's partnering with AT&T I believe? Maybedown the line we'll see something done adding this to the Prime membership on it's own.
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote