View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #96
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
None at the moment. I do believe it is design just for that personal documents like non books unless they ever give the personal documents cloud feature to the KF then it's useless really.

Of couse all books emailed to your Fire go on that shelf.
Are you saying if you email the books they go on the shelf but if not they are on the carousel?

I don't have my Fire yet. I actually started another thread. Post office said they delivered it today at 3:00pm. I was home and NO FIRE.

Have to wait til tomorrow to check with my local post office I guess.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote