View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 04:03 AM   #307
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
Yeah, girls, just go on braggin'!! Great! And I fu**ed it up again today. Get your salts out to really rub it in...

:howlsindespair:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
You mean it's now ten minutes since you last bought an ebook?

Perhaps if you told us how it happened, we could give advice on how to avoid that situation in future.
Nah, it was five hours at the time and now it's been 18 hrs. But I bought 3 books so they will last until Monday. And then it will be a new game

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Thought we'd laid this to rest the last time you went off... if you don't like it then don't read it... I have no intention of changing my posts to suit you as I made clear the last time you started this totally pointless nitpicking...
I hate to say this, but I am with Jon. I often start reading your post, then I realize you say something referring to another post, then I have to scroll down, read the quote, scroll up again read your post and when I am finished I am quite pi**ed. Why do you make it hard for me to grasp what you're aiming at? Sometimes I am too lazy to go through this and just skip reading your post. And all because you want to do things different? Nah, you can do better!

Forgot to say: I am equally pi**ed by Jon's refusal of multi-quotes.

Maybe I am just being difficult

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjoli View Post
It's getting so bad I've discovered I bought some of the same books from Sony store and BooksonBoard.

K. for you, you'll need it!

Last edited by Poppaea; 06-18-2011 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Forgot something
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote