View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 07:41 PM   #7
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
However, what really makes me angry about the Sony is how HUGE the page margins are (and on the demo unit at Border's, I couldn't find a way to reduce them). How does the Cybook compare?
Currently you cannot set the margins. But the actual margins varies a bit depending on the font and font size. I use Lucida Sans and usually read with the fourth smallest size and then i get 50-60 characters per line and the margins are 5 mm but you need some margins in lightings where you have shadows. I think 50-60 characters per line is perfectly acceptable.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote