Thread: New Leaf Themes! Themes! Themes!
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 12:48 AM   #40
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
You are welcome gmw - after all, you got there first! And I agree Catlady about not wanting a surprise ending to be flagged.

Thanks for the reminder issybird - I shall nominate Courtly behaviour.

Bookworm-girl, Charlie’s change to Trade Secrets leaves You’re never too young and also you suggested one on myths and fairytales in the first thread I seem to remember.

(I wasn’t serious about the closed doors Dazrin!)
I like Courtly Behaviour. We should have some fun with that. I've got Bird at the Buzzer and My Shot: Balancing It All and Standing Tall lined up for it already.

However, I wasn't necessarily abandoning You're Never too Young, just suggesting another possible one for which I have some definite ideas. We can sort out which has more support later.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote