Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 09:07 AM   #1531
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
As I recall, I don't think Vana turns over more than one letter of the alphabet per roll of the wheel.
Other than that, it was a great avatar. She and her family once sat beside us during dinner at a well-known Mexican restaurant on Melrose Drive, she was one the few *celebrities* we saw on our trip. I ordered fajitas for the first time, they were recommended by a friend and they've been a favourite ever since. This was about 20 years ago, do they keep bringing in new Vanas like they did Lassie.
I think they're on clone number three by now.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote