View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 05:51 PM   #7
judith009
Groupie
judith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it isjudith009 knows what time it is

Device: Kindle 3, Voyage
Thanks alot for the replies. I'm glad I'm not the only one, but also it sounds like it's not everybody. Also, for the record, I definitely haven't dropped it or rough-handled it... You know how it goes - we treat it like a delicate piece of art for the first few weeks or so, before we start getting less careful with it!

I am very surprised that not everybody has the crashes. I always just assumed it was firmware bugs. Mine is so bad that I can never open the web browser, but I've seen that problem elsewhere on this forum. Yesterday it restarted just from me highlighting something. The worst part is that whenever it randomly restarts, somehow it forgets where I was in the book, and then I have to skip forward a bunch of pages until I find my spot again.
judith009 is offline   Reply With Quote