Thread: Baen Books
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 07:27 PM   #10
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Here are a couple of pics showing an HTML file on my iLiad.
Both show the same book made with font size 120% (14pt).

The first pic shows how the book looks when first loaded and the second pic shows how it appears when I opted to increase the font size.

I find that HTML files take a looooong time to open.
The top and bottom lines are often cut off.

I really like the fact that the iLiad will increase or decrease the font size - the device takes a lengthy time to do this but once achieved the pages flip along quite nicely while reading.

I will continue to convert to PDF for my reading until such time the HTML issue had been addressed.

Note: my apologies for the poor quality scans - they don't do the iLiad screen justice - it really is a thing of beauty.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HTML.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	395.0 KB
ID:	1445   Click image for larger version

Name:	HTML2.jpg
Views:	537
Size:	322.5 KB
ID:	1446  

Last edited by Moonraker; 08-22-2006 at 07:30 PM.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote