View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 05:53 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Within the past 24 hours, this PG has updated this book. Would you mind formatting the updated edition? And if you could, can you replace the ' with " where appropriate. I think I have an idea how to do that in Word. Then the ' can be replaced .. all with the curly types.

Yes, I'll try to look at this today. I, too, prefer the curly quotes - what I believe are called typographer's quotes.

However, I rarely use Word-to-BD conversion when building a book, as with Word there is usually just too many layers of things that need to be fixed. I always attempt to find an HTML file to work on.

Anyway, let me look at this updated version and play around with it on the quoes to see what I can get.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote