View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 12:57 AM   #12
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I can only say "you're doing it wrongly", I'm afraid. If the page is turning, it's registering as a tap, and not a hold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbet View Post
I tap and hold hold hold and..... it turns the page...

Two things occur to me:

(1) Maybe if you thought of it more of a touch and hold rather than tap and hold. Just gently touch the word you want defined until it's highlighted, then release and let the dictionary define it.

(2) If your finger finger is covering more than one word at a time, perhaps changing to a larger font would make the touch and hold process more accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbet View Post
By the way... I love your avatar!!!
Harry's very proud of his salt shaker.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 08-09-2014 at 12:59 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote