View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 06:19 AM   #45
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by doreenjoy View Post
I agree it's creepy that they can remove content, and I personally don't want a company monitoring what's on my eReader. I put gawdawful first drafts of novels in progress on there, after all.
They are not "monitoring what's on your eReader". They are sending a command to delete a specific book to those specific devices to which their database shows the book to have been have sent. This seems entirely reasonable to me in situations where it turns out that the material has been illegally sold.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote