View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 03:21 AM   #38
megacoupe
Connoisseur
megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.megacoupe shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I'm checking out the comments on this story on fark.com right now, and it's disappointing to see the number of people saying they'll never buy a Kindle because of this. But likely when they say Kindle, they mean every ebook reader.

*sigh* Seriously amazon, get your crap together and start checking ebook submissions. This is pretty bad press.
People should be angry with Amazon. Although I was leaning toward upgrading my PRS-500 to the PRS-505, I thought the Kindle would be worth looking into. After this episode, I will NEVER buy an eBook or an eBook reader from Amazon. If I buy something, it is mine; I should not be forced to return it against my will.

I will be sticking with Sony.

(And isn't that an interesting state of affairs? Who would have thought Amazon could damage their image to a point that makes Sony the better alternative?)
megacoupe is offline   Reply With Quote