View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 08:52 PM   #32
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by detayls View Post
I'm going to back off here. Some people are always going to be confused about what is true and what is not.

I leave it to these people to confuse you further.

http://pogue.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/...l-than-others/
That's the article I read. I thought this concerned a legitimate purchase that the publisher decided to retract after the sale, and that Amazon deleted legally purchased books.

But, you're right, I am confused. Were these legal books or not?

Edit: Okay, looks like lilac_jive's post above me answered my question. Illegitimate uploads deleted by Amazon, that I have no problem with.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote