View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 06:43 AM   #120
Pulpmeister
Wizard
Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulpmeister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I regard Carl Hiaasen's novels as a series, with South Florida as the main continuing character, and Skink as its interpreter... well, sort of. And it has certainly put me off South Florida for life.

My brother, who lived for several years not so far north, has vivid memories of the humidity, the heat, and the no-see-ums (specially the no-see-ums, which outraged his immune system.)
Pulpmeister is offline   Reply With Quote