View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 06:02 PM   #21
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
I hadn't heard that the earlier Feist books (Magician, Silverthorn, etc.) were now available as ebooks. Thanks for that!

As near as I can tell though, most of Eddings' books still aren't available as ebooks in North America, although they now have audiobooks of them. (Well, I know they were available briefly but no longer.)
That does seem odd about the Eddings books. I wonder if the ebooks that showed up on the US Kindle store were unauthorized. That's the only reason I can think of them being pulled that quickly. The funny thing is I got emails identifying them as books I might be interested in. The audiobooks have been out for a while. I've got the set. I think I got them back in 2014. I liked the narrator. (double checking, I got them in 2012 and they were first release in 2007 by Books in Motion.)
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote