View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 01:22 PM   #17
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I think that HarryT has the right of it. The good news is that books slowly become available. Both Fiest's books and Eddings books were available in England well before being available in the US.
I hadn't heard that the earlier Feist books (Magician, Silverthorn, etc.) were now available as ebooks. Thanks for that!

As near as I can tell though, most of Eddings' books still aren't available as ebooks in North America, although they now have audiobooks of them. (Well, I know they were available briefly but no longer.)
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote