View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 05:16 PM   #42
janrey
Groupie
janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle3, Voyage
On your Amazon account if you just leave your logon information for someone who you wish to leave the digital content to they can then login, change the name associated with the account, password, email address, change the payment options, and change the ship to address. Make sure that you also leave them access to the email address associated with the account as they may need to respond to an email from Amazon to make the changes. The account is now theirs. Leave detailed directions with your will. Do this with all your online accounts. No need to tell anyone you are gone beyond the cloud. I am using Willmaker and there is a form for it which I will fill out. My executors will know where the will is kept.
janrey is offline   Reply With Quote