View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 02:25 PM   #40
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
amazon reply
Hello,

I understand your concern regarding joint Amazon accounts for your digital content access.

I've checked and see that this service is available in Amazon.com for US customers, but unfortunately this option is unavailable in Amazon.co.uk.

Further, to your question about paying the amount for subscriptions from joint account, I'm sorry to inform you that there's no such options available.

followed by useless waffle
Thanks for sending us your suggestion about providing a joint account for Digital content access.

Customer feedback like yours helps us continue to improve our products and provide better service to our customers. I’ve passed your suggestion to our Amazon Drive team for consideration as we make further improvements.

Should you require any further information or assistance, please feel free to contact us and we're glad to help you.
We are in the U.K. or do they really think one person is named Josie and Steve? We have the same address listed twice as well, once for Mrs Josie and they other for Mr Steve. Plus more than once credit card, one in his name and one in mine.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote