View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 02:04 PM   #38
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
So it's pass on the passwords , don't ever admit to being dead

Sooner or later, that is going to have to improve.

I could accept that for kindle books and keep on ripping out the drm, but if they are serious about wanting us to pay to store everything in the Amazon cloud, then it will need thinking through

Unlimited storage that dies when you do is a poor proposition.
You finally got it.

My water bill is in my granddad's name. They don't care as long as it gets paid. Gas bill is under another name. Same idea.

Oh and on cloud storage, they figure that is for personal use not sharing. They also probably figure any pictures you want shared will already be shared.

On hubby's family pics, I put them on a memory card and gave it to his niece. I think she put them on whatever photo storage she uses.

Depending on your age, share now don't wait till something happens.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote