View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 08:41 AM   #43
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
I'm not sure what the hoo-hoo is about this semantic thing. There are several very easy ways to check it, change it, or remove it. My preferred method is to go into the OPF file and make the changes manually. Others probably have developed their own preference. But to try to burden the maintainers with the responsibility of making you be able to do it your preferred way seems a little self centered.

Just my two cents worth.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote