View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #121
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tome Keeper View Post
I bought a new one today, but I kinda had to as it was one of my favourite author's works.

[...]

I need to stop buying books though, my calibre library took well over an hour to back-up last night!!
There's nothing wrong with a large calibre library, if you've read most of the books in it. It's buying more books when you already have a year or more of ebooks waiting to be read....

The favourite author thing is hard. But no matter who launches a new ebook, I'm not buying another until July at the earliest!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote