View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 07:22 PM   #6
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaylieG View Post
My account was banned, now its it not banned.
So how did you get it unbanned? Were the returned items high dollar?

I've been an Amazon customer since they were just a book seller and I've never had to return anything.

I did, however, just return an item to an Amazon Marketplace seller. They had the nerve to send me a different model phone than what I paid for along with a note saying it was "similar." I've never experienced such foolishness with Amazon so will stick with them in the future.

This whole banning of accounts subject does leave me a bit unsettled since I own a Kindle.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote