View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
amazon still banning accounts?

I read the old thread (now closed) about amazon banning peoples accounts.
I understand that they seem to have banished a bunch of accounts in one sweep...being an old thread I wondered if anyone knows if they have since changed their policy or if anyone has heard of recent account bannings.

I don't buy very much from amazon, but am a little freaked out that they would do this across the board rather ruthlessly IMO, to at least some who didn't seem to really deserve it.
I've only made a couple returns to amazon but had a string of bad kindles that I had exchanged. The idea that they could suddenly lock me out of my kindle account has me a bit rattled.

The worse thing seems to be that you can't tell if your account is in bad standing or has this changed?
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote