View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 10:35 PM   #25
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Oh, one more request, if I may. How about a "Save as..." button (or dialog prefilled with the filename when the Save button is clicked) for those times when I want to keep the original .epub and haven't copied it beforehand...
I am starting to think that you will never be happy (Joking). But in all honesty I appreciate your comment it help me build something better that can now more easily create a TOC from almost nothing, without going into sigil and wasting hours to just select the heading.

I do agree with the Save As, Or I would be more inclined to have a Save Backup checkbox, It would have helped me when I started coding it, because I had to keep several copy, because the app would destroy my TOC or stylesheet completely.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote