View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
NY Senator Schumer Writes Letter to Apple CEO Concerning Antenna

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...4_antenna.html

Quote:
Dear Mr. Jobs,

I write to express concern regarding the reception problem with the Apple iPhone 4. While I commend Apple's innovative approach to mobile technology and appreciate its service to millions of iPhone users nationwide, I believe it is incumbent upon Apple to address this flaw in a transparent manner.
When I first saw this, I figured it was just typical political grandstanding and headline grabbing, I mean, after all, it IS just a frickin phone-and just one phone at that.

Then I remembered that Apple is the second largest company in the USA, so it did make a bit of sense.

Still political grandstanding though
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote