View Single Post
Old 10-30-2016, 10:07 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I can't say if your idea will work, and I am not prepared to set up a scenario to test it - maybe someone else will be prepared to do that.

When someone's in a hole I don't throw them a spade to dig a deeper hole, I throw them line and haul them out of the hole. I've given you a solution for cleaning up 'libraries-in-an-dreadful-mess' that has been used to recovered 'messed up libraries' by many users in the past. That's all I am prepared to do.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote