Thread: Aura Restore the database
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 11:20 PM   #1
Ksquared
Groupie
Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi, Kobo Aura 6", Aura HD
Restore the database

While reading the forums tonight, someone said somthing about kepub/epub, I opened my Aura, to look at something and my ereader decided to do a full reset. This is the first problem I've had since getting this Aura over a year ago, so I had a lot of reading stats.

Most of my books are sideloaded; I am not really worried about that. I would like to get the reading stats back. I have a database backup from about 2 weeks ago.

Is restoring the database as simple as copying it over to the reader?

Now I need to remember what page I am on in Alexander Hamilton
Ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote