Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 08:25 AM   #164
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I've been interested in the Case Crown sleeve that treadlightly mentioned (it's pretty!), but I don't really want the extra room for my Glo to wobble about in, and Case Crown doesn't seem to have anything* for Kobo – although Amazon thinks otherwise**. Treadlightly, is the front reinforced? That Amazon link also shows completely hard case Case Crowns for Kobo Touch... hmmm... but still, not the top loading sleeve you're after. Do you want that to be reinforced?
Neither side is reinforced with a solid material. You could slide a piece of plastic in the front pocket. The foam is about 5mm thick. BUT my Glo in its official sleepcover (grey fabric) fits in the CaseCrown sleeve, providing screen protection. I never fully click the Glo into the sleepcover because I read naked while at home. I use both the sleepcover and sleeve while on the go because I like to take my cord with me to work.
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote