View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #376
rsand27
rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rsand27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android
Been keeping up with this off and on since I posted my last book a while back. Will continue to do so. Here's the new one: http://www.amazon.com/Gus-Mighty-Sup.../dp/B006CPUL3I

Tags:

superhero, superhero novel, middle grade, childrens books, middle school, coming of age, first love, superhero prose fiction, ages 9 - 14, young adult, childrens adventure, young adult adventure, action adventure, young adult fantasy, childrens fantasy

Thanks!
rsand27 is offline   Reply With Quote