View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 11:37 PM   #1
mike.katina
Enthusiast
mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike.katina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Acer Iconia A100

Help me please ! . . ..

I have a hip street 7" colour reader that works great with calibre but today I bought the Iconia a100 . . .

went to the acer site, downloaded all the drivers and sync stuff they had for my unit,

updated windows to the latest updates,

Calibre wont see the Iconia, even though I re-ran the welcome wizard and selected the android tablet.

I cannot assign a drive letter to the tablet or map it.

The Iconia runs honeycomb (3.2)

my pc (win7-64) see's the tablet (via plugged in with usb cable) and I can drop the epub's in it, but it was nice when calibre did that for me and I was able to see in my library what I currently had on my reader. (Am I lazy?)

I use Aldiko as a reader and it's fantastic on the tablet. (A lot of people complain about battery life but they have WiFi on all the time and play need for speed all day long, what do they expect ?)
mike.katina is offline   Reply With Quote